Bill Pohlen, DC, Wednesday, June 21, 6-7pm, 57911 Van Dyke Road, Washington 586.781.0800
Is inactivity taking years off your life, taking quality from your years? Dr. Bill will go over how sitting:
- Increases your chances for heart disease.
- Decreases the effectiveness of insulin, increasing yours risk for Type 2 diabetes.
- Increases the pressure on the spine, specifically the lower back and neck.
- How exercise can undo some of the negative effects of sitting (exercise is not just for weight loss but quality of life.)
- Tell you the tricks he uses with his patients to help get them to move more throughout the day and teach you what movements you can do throughout the day to improve your mobility.