Are You Ready to Lose Weight and Have More Energy?
Spring 2014 = New Opportunities, New Habits, Renewed Life!
- Lose Weight and Inches – Increase Lean Muscle
- Lower Blood Pressure – Improve Cardiovascular Health
- Reduce Cholesterol – Triglycerides – Blood Sugar – Less Pain
- Get Healthier – Less Chronic Disease – Feel Better – Increased Libido
- Feel Stronger – Better Sleep Quality – More Energy – Clearer Thinking
- Less Stress – Better Mood – More Mobility – More Living – Better Health!
We Can Help You Achieve These Goals!
Welcome to First Line Therapy –
Your Personalized Healthy Lifestyle Program
It is now well researched and established that many of today’s top health and lifestyle challenges and risks for chronic diseases are directly related to lifestyle choices that we are making every day. In addition, many of the symptoms that are commonly viewed as “getting old”, or as signs of aging – such as decreased energy, poor memory, low libido, chronic pain, poor sleep, indigestion, stomach and digestive problems, inflammation, and weight gain, are actually signs of illness.
Getting older and having a family history of certain conditions does not mean we do not have any control over our health.
Instead, how often we exercise, how much rest we are getting, our stress levels, and what we are choosing to eat, drink, or smoke all positively or negatively influence our genes for long-term expressions of health. Also, the effect of potentially toxic chemicals in our environment and substances produced within our own body, and can have a negative impact on how we are feeling and our personal health.
Lifestyle medicine (First Line Therapy) can assist you to adopt behavior changes that can lower many of the risk factors associated with common chronic diseases and dramatically improve your quality of life.
Get Started Today!
First Line Therapy Healthy Lifestyle Program offers –
- Free Initial Nutritional Consultation
- Practitioner Consultations
- Solutions for Staying Healthy and Active
- Simple Eating Guidelines
- Program Guidebook
- Progress Tracking
- Healthy Lifestyle counseling
- Nutritional Recommendations
- Bio-electric Impedance Analysis (BIA) testing
- To assess your body composition (the measurement of body fat in relation to lean muscle)
- Calculates tissue and fluid compartments and hydration status
- Intracellular and extracellular water
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR), and other health information
Call to Schedule Your Free Nutritional Consultation Today!
For additional information, contact Diane Delf, RN, Director of Wellness & Weight Management HERE.