Total Health Services
(licensed in Michigan) position at Total Health Systems, 1 year required experience. Licensed Physical therapist job responsibilities include providing physical therapy intervention within scope of practice to ensure well-being of patient and support multidisciplinary approach of Total Health Systems. The Physical Therapist has authority over Physical Therapist Assistants. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Evaluation and treatment of patients.
- Establishing plan of care for patients.
- Patient’s education and communication.
- Utilizing medical software, e-Thomas for scheduling and posting, writepad for patient documentation and patients scanned records using unique login name and password to access them.
- Reports all unusual or irregular problems to management.
- Recommend other services offered by clinic to patients who can benefit from them.
- Keeping documentation of patient’s care that explains and justifies treatment and meets insurance requirements.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintain professional license in good standing.
- Supervising PTA assistants.
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
Full-time Pay: $35.00 – $40.00 per hour