Imagine the feeling of accomplishment you can feel after training with Total Health Systems and finishing a 5k! How fit, and strong you will feel just by committing to training 3-4x week. Can you find a half hour to train on 3 days during the week?
Of course you can! You just need to plan ahead and make it a priority. Now is the time to start training for Let’s Move Festival 5k walk or run. Training starts next week and Total Health Systems will provide you with an easy to follow training program.
Ok so you are thinking, How long is a 5k?
- Running across a football field 54.68 times
- Running the bases of a baseball diamond 45.47 times
- It is 3.1 miles
It is long enough to challenge you but not so far that you can be overly discouraged. And you won’t spend your weekends doing long hour plus runs. A 5k is very doable. Come learn more about joining the Total Health System’s team and participating in the Kick off Party for the Let’s Move Festival of Races on Wed March 5th at 6:15 at the Garfield location.
As a member of the THS team you will get get FREE STUFF!!!
- Free Team THS tee shirt to wear during the the Let’s Move Festival of Races.
- Free training program for your event
- Pre Race Seminar- get questions answered and race day tips
- Attend group training runs/walks
- Free Massage – after completing your event you will have a massage gift certificate waiting for you at THS.
- Group Photo before the race and this year
- A Kick off Party … We will be giving away more free stuff, including a pass for FitRanX!
The Kick off Party will be Wed March 5th at 6:15 at the Garfield location. We will be providing training programs for each event and explanation of the training. Laurie will answer any questions you have about walking or running any of these events. We will taking your feedback on the best time and location of training runs. So come let your voice be heard.
Let us know you are coming by signing up, or contacting out Athletic Trainer here.
Imagine the feeling of accomplishment you can feel after training with Total Health Systems and finishing a 5k! Check out 5K training calendar here.