Preventative Health Measures
Total Health Systems is a primary healthcare provider that focuses on preventative healthcare. As such, we recommend our employees and our patients take the following actions to aid in the support of their immune system:
- Avoid simple sugars and processed carbohydrates that can depress the immune system, including fast foods, sodas, candy, etc.
- Eat food high in micro-nutrients, including plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables
- Maintain proper hydration levels to ward off infective agents (DRINK WATER)
- Get adequate rest:
- Sleeping 6-8 hours minimum per night with no ambient light or within 6 feet of EMF producing appliances (phones, refrigerators, etc.)
- Continue to exercise:
- This improves lymphatic flow by muscular contraction, which aids in immune system function
- Think positively:
- Don’t promote fear; Promote accurate information regarding the current situation.
- Chiropractic adjustments
- There is positive correlation with proper spinal alignment and optimized nervous system function, which ultimately influences immune function at a higher level. Get Adjusted.
- We have stocked up on products to help boost your immune system. We encourage our employees to take the following supplements specifically to optimize immune function:
- Immucore (Metagenics)
- 2 tablets per day to support immune function
- D3 10000 (Metagenics)
- 1 capsule per day
- Ultrapotent C 1000
- Minimum 1 per day to tolerance (excess vitamin C can cause loose stools)
- Vitamin C has been shown in China currently to help prevent and reduce symptoms of Coronavirus
- Ultraflora immune booster (Metagenics)
- 1 per day to support immune processes in the gut flora
- Congaplex (Standard process)
- 6 per day to support immune function
We will continue to provide information and updates from the CDC and Michigan Department of Health as that information becomes available. We will remain open and available to serve our patients during this difficult time, we just ask that you work with us to help protect other patients, our employees, and the community we serve.
Total Health Systems