Get FIT and Look GREAT!
Sessions starting at $10 Available packages range from 3, 6 and 12 months. You decide if you want to do 1, 2 or 3x week.
3 month packages are $15 session
6 month packages are $12.50 session
Year packages are $10 session
You pay each month via credit card or debit card or EFT. The funds are automatically billed on the 15th of the month.
Total Health Systems offers Fitranx Fitness program at Clinton Township, Chesterfield & Washington locations
- FitRanx is designed to help take away the most common excuses we hear to working out. “I don’t have time”, “I can’t afford a trainer” “I don’t know what to do” “I’m just not motivated”. If any of those sound like you it’s time to make a change, what you are doing is not working. Let’s get you moving forward by getting involved in this revolutionary fitness system.
- FitRanx is a 30 minute full body workout. We use equipment such as kettle bells, dumb bells, barbells, medicine balls, ropes, tires, and of course your own body weight.
- FitRanx sessions are kept small so your trainer can monitor you and modify the workout for you if needed. Each session has 6 people. Because 6 of you are sharing the cost of the trainer, it is significantly more affordable that traditional one on one sessions.
- You are placed with people of similar fitness levels. Everyone enters the program as a level 0 but when you and your trainer feel you are ready you to “level up” we have you complete very specific workout on “level up day”. You do this with others that are also ready to move up. It’s a very fun and motivating day!
- Choose your session times from the options below and then call the office to save your spot. If these groups fill up we will offer additional times. If you have a group of 4 or more tell us the time you want and we are ready to get you and friends going.
- Call the office now to register and save your spot. Just tell us, which days of the week and what time you want to come, and for how many months (3,6 or 12). We will also need your credit card info.
If your Health and Fitness is Important to you, You’ll find a Way. If Not, you’ll find Excuses.