Proper nutrition and supplementation is the foundation of health and wellness. We provide many nutritional services at Total Health System’s.
Isn’t that what everybody wants? High energy, mental clarity, full function, and absence of disease in old age? If that’s what you want, the FirstLine Therapy program can help.
Based on Science
FirstLine Therapy is based on extensive scientific research demonstrating that many of the chronic diseases associated with aging can be prevented or even treated by adopting a healthy lifestyle:
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- High Cholesterol
- Metabolic syndrome
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia diseases
In order to measure your progress, you first need to know your current health status. A variety of health assessments may be performed, including a measurement of your body composition (the ratio of your body fat to your lean muscle mass). Excess body fat can greatly increase your health risks. Conversely, a higher ratio of muscle increases your metabolism ans is associated with a lower incidence of illness. Perhaps the powerful tool in controlling the aging process and restoring vitality is to improve your muscle-to-fat ratio. But that doesn’t mean this is a body building program in the traditional sense of the word. Nutrition and a healthy diet can give you a workout inside your body, requiring only a simple plan of physical activity to help you reach your health goals.
- Learn healthy eating habits, sensible exercises, develop lifestyle changes
- Discover increased energy, clearer thinking, deeper and better sleep and decreased stress
- Discover an amazing powerhouse of energy within your body that’s just waiting to be released
- Develop a tremendous amount of self-discipline, personal empowerment and to think for success
- Incorporate use of nutritious supplements to enhance program and speed time to achieve your goals
Nutrition and Lifestyle
Adopting habits of living that are healthy may delay the onset of illness in old age-and increase your years of good health and full function. FirstLine Therapy will put you on the path to optimal health through a combination of balanced eating, regular exercise, stress reduction, and appropriate nutritional supplementation.
FirstLine Therapy Components
Your personalized program includes:
- Initial testing and follow-up testing
- Individual consultations
- Your personal FirstLine Therapy guidebook
- Weekly visits for lifestyle counseling
- Nutritional product recommendations