Get a Healthy Start
A buildup of toxins may be making you feel run-down. Chemicals and other potentially harmful substances are in almost everything we breathe, eat, drink, or touch. We also produce internal toxins during normal processes of digestion, waste elimination, stress, and combating infection.
Each day you are exposed to numerous toxins that can effect the way you feel. Every year more than 4 billion pounds of pollutants from plastics, pesticides, heavy metals, medications, and other source are released into our environment. They are in our water, food, soil, dust, air, medications, and many other everyday products in our home and workplace. Over time, buildup of toxins affects our vitality and can lead to many health issues.
Normally the body is quite efficient at removing these unwanted substances, but not always. Unhealthy lifestyle habits, such as a poor diet and lack of regular exercise, can negatively affect the body’s detoxification processes.
Excess toxin exposure, or a buildup due to impaired detoxification activities in the body, can lead to seemingly unrelated symptoms:
- fatigue, malaise, irritability, mood swings
- bloating, insomnia, headaches
- muscle and joint aches and pains.
A metabolic detoxification program can help, but beware of “fasts” or quick fixes.
Just as you clean out the clutter and grime to give your home a fresh start, a metabolic detoxification program is designed to help you clean out junk that may have worn your systems down, or created a traffic jam of toxins that’s been diverted to body fat for storage.
Detoxification activities are driven by nutrients: proteins, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients. So while juice or water fasts may give your digestive system a break, they do little to fuel detoxification activities adequately, and may trigger the body to store unhealthy fat. And some detoxification supplements may contain ingredients that lack adequate scientific support or safe history of use, or are not designed to promote balanced detoxification activities. That’s why it’s important to follow a clinically evaluated metabolic detoxification program that includes adequate dietary intake and science-based nutritional support.
Our Detox programs use research based formulas and scientifically designed food plans, with over 20 years of worldwide clinical use. Our formulas are manufactured in high quality, triple GMP-certified facilities.
Call to schedule an appointment to learn about a simple, effective detoxification program to help you feel better
10 Day Detox Program Includes:
- Detoxification 10 Day program Guide, available with 10-day or 28-day plans, providing easy-to-follow instructions, menu plans, and recipes
- UltraClear Renew Medical Food Supplement, clinically tested to address metabolic detoxification, heavy metal metabolism, and pain in people with fibromyalgia, and provides all the nutritional support needed for success
- AdvaClear dietart supplement – unique support for balanced metabolic detoxification activity
- Free shaker cup
- Program Diary – for patients to track their experiences
- Registered Nurse Detox Coach
- Free webinar – on-demand, patient-focused presentations from Metagenics clinicians
- Web-based tools- including more recipes, Facts and Answers, and daily eblast with tips and support
- Before and After Detoxification questionnaire
If you are ready to take detoxification to an even deeper level, 21 and 28 day Detoxification Programs also available
Optional Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis (B.I.A.)
What is a BIA, and why do you need one?
Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis is a method of assessing your “body composition” – the measurement of body fat in relation to lean body mass. It is an integral part of a health and nutrition assessment.
Learn what your hydration status is, your Basal Metabolic Rate, Body Mass Index, and more with this sophisticated scientific test.
Contact Diane Delf, RN , Director of Weight Loss and Wellness at firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.