$45 1/2 hour massage: Designed to work on specific areas and needs. For example, we may concentrate on your neck, shoulders and back.
$65 1 hour massage: Allows us to complete a full body massage while concentrating on areas of specific need.
$100 1 1/2 hour massage: Designed to give someone in serious training, a competitive athlete or anyone seeking “ultimate pampering” top of the line treatment.
Your Massage Therapy Clinic for Improved Health and Wellness
Massage Therapy is among the most effective means available to combat stress. We have licensed massage therapists on staff to help serve all of your health care needs. We utilize many massage techniques to serve you. These include:
What is a Massage Like?
Massage and related bodywork techniques can release painful muscle tension, improve circulation, increase joint flexibility, and reduce mental and physical fatigue.
Feel the Benefits of Massage:
- Relaxes tight muscles
- Promotes deeper and more restful sleep
- Boosts immune system
- Reduces blood pressure
- Relieves stress
- Promotes greater alertness and mental functioning
- Increases circulation and flexibility
- Allows joints to move more freely
Types of Massage
Sports Massage: Gentle kneading and stretching lengthens contracted muscles and fascia.
Myofacial release: Painful sprains and strains, as well as myofascial adhesions, can be addressed directly with massage techniques that improve circulation and stimulate healthy separation and realignment of injured fibers.
Reiki: Hands on universal energy for good health and balance of mind, body and emotion.
Swedish Massage: Light to medium pressure. Promotes circulation and lymph movement. It’s good for stress related conditions and chronic pain.
Prenatal Massage: Relieves headaches, alleviates backaches, enhances sleep and reduces fatigue. We also can provide a prenatal pillow for comfort during the prenatal massage.
Craniosacral Therapy: The craniosacral system (cranio means head and sacral refers to the area at the base of the spine) includes the brain and spinal cord. You will be asked to lie clothed on the treatment table. The therapist applies subtle pressure with the hands to the head and the base of the spine.
Massage and Chiropractic
You can benefit on a number of ways by adding massage therapy to your Chiropractic program.
- Recovery is normally faster and more complete when you address multiple components of your pain.
- Chiropractic treatment often proceeds more easily, with less discomfort when soft tissue has been relaxed with massage.
- You may be less anxious and more ready to receive chiropractic adjustments after a relaxing massage.
- Adjustments frequently last longer when muscle tension is release that might otherwise pull your joints out of alignment again.
PLEASE CALL TO RE-SCHEDULE WITHIN 24 HOURS IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO KEEP YOUR APPOINTMENT!