Total Health Services
Physical Therapist Assistant responsibility is to provide physical therapy intervention under supervision of Physical Therapist within scope of practice to ensure well-being of patient and support multidisciplinary approach of THS. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Treatment of patients under supervision of Physical Therapist.
- Following plan of care for patients established by Physical Therapist.
- Patient’s education and communication.
- Utilizing medical software, e-Thomas for scheduling and posting, writepad for patient documentation and patients scanned records using unique login name and password to access them.
- Reports all unusual or irregular problems to management.
- Recommend other services offered by clinic to patients who can benefit from them.
- Keeping documentation of patient’s care that explains and justifies treatment and meets insurance requirements.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintain professional license in good standing.
Full time Pay: $20-$25 per hour