Hello Biggest Winners!
You CAN change your health! Doesn’t everybody want better health?
Illness is not a normal part of aging….
Did you know:
- Chronic diseases account for 78% of annual healthcare costs
- Chronic diseases also account for 1/3 of the years of potential life lost before age 65
- Most chronic diseases are caused by unhealthy lifestyle habits. For example, 91% of type 2 diabetes is caused by unhealthy habits and forms of behavior
- Chronic and disabling conditions cause major limitations in activity for more than one of every 10 Americans
- The prolonged course of illness and disability from chronic diseases results in extended pain and suffering and decreased quality of life
Do you want faster and permanent weight loss, more energy, better mental clarity, full function of health, and absence of diseases well into your older years? It is yours for the taking!
Check off what you want:
- More strength
- Less pain
- Better sleep quality
- Better mobility
- More sex drive
- Clearer thinking
- More “great” days
- Less stress
- Better mood
- Greater control over health
- More independence
- More living
First Line Therapy (FLT)Program can help you regain health!
FLT is a specialized therapeutic lifestyle change program unlike any other program
FLT targets the underlying causes of chronic illnesses by incorporating a sensible and healthy eating plan, exercise, nutritional supplementation, and stress management
FLT is not just a weight loss program
Most programs are focused lowfat diets, while FLT is best used as a first line treatment for common, chronic health problems (high cholesterol, insulin resistance (type 2 diabetes), and unhealthy body composition)
FLT eating plan is different
Most programs are focused on low-fat diets, while FLT emphasizes the importance of a low-glycemic (sugar) eating plan which is consistent with current research
FLT incorporates medical foods and nutritional supplementation
The appropriate use of medical foods and supplements enhances the program effectiveness and shortens the time it takes you to achieve your weight loss and wellness goals
For questions on how you can become the next Biggest Winner, of how you can become healthier and live a more vibrant and energetic life, contact Diane Delf, RN, Director of Wellness & Weight Loss at ddelf@totalhelathsystemscom.