We have new additions to our Biggest Winner Team! Welcome and Congratulations on making the decision to improve your health, lose weight and inches, lower cholesterol, triglycerides, and blood sugars, and make healthy and lasting lifestyle changes. You are on an exciting journey, and it will change your life forever!
Meet the Members
Stay with it!
- Once you begin your journey, keep going in the direction of your goals
- Gently let go of habits of the past that no longer serve your best interest
- Be open to change! As you develop new habits, you will grow in directions you never dreamed possible
- For example – you may do your first 5K race like Geri, Nancy, and Stephanie! Great Job Ladies!
- Exercise lowers your risk of coronary heart disease, America’s top killer, by as much as 50 percent
- Sedentary people have the same heart-disease risk a smokers
- Exercise also reduces colon cancer risk by as much a 46 percent
- People who exercise consistently for at least 10 years have the lowest risk of colon cancer death
- Women with stronger quadriceps are less likely to get painful knee arthritis
- For arthritis patients, regular exercise can ease pain and relax muscles
- Moderate exercise boosts immunity
- In 15 week study, women who walked 45 minutes a day, 5 days a week, experienced fewer than half the sick days of women who did not exercise
- Exercise reduces anxiety symptoms such as rapid breathing and racing heart by 20 percent
- Exercising 30 minutes or more works best to reduce anxiety
- People that exercise report fewer depression symptoms and less stress and anger than people that do not exercise
- Exercise affects the neurotransmitter systems in the brain, similar to the same response as taking anti-depressants
Workouts payoff! Stay healthy, stay focused, and follow the First Line Therapy Therapeutic Food Program! Smile, exercise, breathe, and enjoy your journey!
For question on how to join the team and join the Biggest Winner Team, contact Diane Delf, RN, Director of Wellness and Weight Loss at firstname.lastname@example.org