Our massage therapy clinic in Clinton Township, Michigan, uses a combination of techniques—including deep tissue massage, Reiki and myofascial release—to relieve pain from stiff muscles and joints while balancing your body’s energy.
Massage Therapy Services
We offer several different types of massages. Read the brief descriptions to learn more about each type before you make your appointment at our massage therapy clinic in Clinton Township, Michigan. If you aren’t sure what type of massage you want, give us a call and we’ll help you decide.
- Deep Tissue Massage: This type of massage incorporates long strokes, joint movement, tapping, surface friction and kneading to loosen deep muscle tension.
- Reiki: Using soothing, hands-on techniques, your massage therapist will work to balance your emotions, mind and body.
- Sports Massage: This massage technique is designed specifically for athletes and those who engage in regular physical activity. It lengthens contracted fascia and muscles through a series of stretching and kneading motions.
- Thai Massage: Utilizing a variety of yoga poses, compressions and deep tissue massage, this technique is designed to improve flexibility and stability. It is done with the clothes on.
- Detox: A detox massage uses light massage in combination with essential oils to improve energy impulses and rea-align the body’s energy centers.
- Craniosacral Therapy: Cranio refers to the head while sacral refers to the base of the spine. This massage follows the line of the spinal cord to release tension and improve alignment. It is done with the clothes on.
- Myofascial Release: This type of massage is ideal if you’ve had any strains, myofascial adhesions or sprains. It incorporates a variety of massage techniques to realign injured fibers and improve circulation.
Getting a regular massage is a great way to maintain optimal flexibility and reduce muscle tension. Regular massages are especially important if you experience a lot of stress in your day-to-day life or if your job or hobby requires you to make a lot of repetitive motions.
Schedule Your Appointment
Ready to improve your physical, mental and emotional health through soothing massage therapy? To schedule your appointment with our massage therapy clinic in Clinton Township, Michigan, fill out our online form.