- We are currently providing Chiropractic, Medical, Physical Therapy, Primary Care, Telemedicine and Nutrition Services at all Total Health Systems locations. As soon as we are allowed to open our Massage Therapy and fitness departments, we will notify all of our patients.
- We have taken precautionary measures in our offices to ensure your safety. After each patient visit: our patient rooms, front desk, and lobby are all wiped down and sanitized. As an added precaution we are now using a new sign-in form for every patient. This form will be signed by every patient with every visit into our office as a screening tool. We are also installing clear plastic barriers at all front desk areas at each location. This will help maintain social distance and physical separation.
- The physicians and staff at Total Health Systems remain committed to serving our patients and the community during these unfamiliar conditions. Last month, Total Health Systems launched a simple, easy to use online Telemedicine platform that allows patients, from their home, to connect with their Total Health Systems PCP provider. When you call for an appointment at any of our offices, our staff can explain the telemedicine option and see if it is right for your situation.
- If you are sick and symptomatic, expect a phone call from our providers ahead of your visit. This will help us determine if it should be an in office visit, telemedicine visit, or if you should be referred to a hotline and or hospital (for COVID-19 assessment).
- We are so very thankful to our staff for quick implementation of these changes and their dedication to our patients. Also, our sincere gratitude to all health care workers throughout our community during this unprecedented time. Be safe and be well.