Welcome and Congratulations on making the decision to improve your health, lose weight and inches,
lower cholesterol, triglycerides, and blood sugars, and make healthy and lasting lifestyle changes.
You are on an exciting journey, and it will change your life forever!
Wednesday, October 2, 2013, at 5:30
- Come to our Biggest Winner meeting prepared to begin changing your life!
- Wear comfortable workout clothes and shoes for your thirty minute free personal training session
- As each of you are unique, we will assess your health and activity level, and begin your personal training
- Start out Strong and Stay Strong! Smile and bring one positive affirmation to share with your Biggest Winner Team
- Are you ready to be an active participant in your own health care?
- Are you ready to embrace and release the power you have within you right now?
- Are you ready to make a positive change in your life and to pledge to do your best?
- Are you ready to learn the science of healthy eating and exercise to improve your health?
- Are you ready to discover the benefits of physical exercise and how it affects your body, mind, and spirit?
Develop and Grow
- Come to our weekly meetings and learn how to transform your life, and increase vitality
- Learn the science of healthy eating & First Line Therapy food program for improved health and wellbeing
- Learn how to release and let go of negative habits that no longer serve your best interest or your health
- Be open to change! Learn how to develop new habits and stretch & grow in directions you never believed possible
- Embrace the opportunity to be an active participant in your healthcare and contribute to your food and exercise plan!
- This is an opportunity to maximize your life, improve your health and wellness, and make profound changes for a lifetime!
Activity and Exercise Payoffs
- Moderate exercise boosts immunity, eases pain, and relaxes muscles, and improves wellness
- Exercise lowers your risk for coronary heart disease (USA’s top killer), by as much as 50 percent
- Exercise reduces the risk for colon cancer risk by as much a 46 percent and those who exercise consistently for at least 10 years have the lowest risk of colon cancer death
- Exercising 30 minutes or more reduces symptoms of anxiety such as rapid breathing and racing heart
- People that exercise report fewer depression symptoms and less stress and anger, than people that do not exercise
- Exercise affects the neurotransmitter systems in the brain, and is similar to the same response as taking anti-depressants
- Exercise makes you feel good! Improves your outlook, increases positive attitude, strengthen your heart, and increases lean muscle mass!
Eating Healthy and Exercising payoff! Stay healthy, stay focused, and follow the First Line Therapy Therapeutic Food Program, and watch how your life will change! Smile, exercise, breathe, and enjoy your journey!
For more information on how to become the next Biggest Winner, contact Diane Delf, RN, Director of Wellness and Weight Loss at firstname.lastname@example.org