- Keep up the great work and stay focused on your goals and you will succeed!
- Remember the Principles of the program and stay with the program for success!
- Nutritional Consult and Free Bioimpedance Testing (BIA) – determines health of your cells, body composition, basal metabolic rate, your individual food plan, and more
- Targeted Nutrition using the First Line Therapy Program food
plan based a modified Mediterranean diet
Low Glycemic (sugar) food plan – keeps your sugar balanced, and keeps you full and healthy – you will feel great!
- Moderate Exercise – just 30 minutes of walking 5 days a week is a great start. Add fitness classes, resistance training to build muscle, and stretching to improve flexibility
- Diet Diary / Exercise Log – Do it Daily and keep track of :
Everything you eat – Everything you drink
- Stress Management – Learn to practice stress management techniques to help curb unhealthy habits that contribute to weight gain and illness. Schedule time for at least one stress relief activity each day
- Journal – Keep it Positive!
Short-term/long-term goals , Daily successes, Challenges and how you met them
First Line Therapy Food Plan:
- Eat the foods listed on your First Line Therapy Menu Worksheet
- Be sure to track everything that you eat or drink – watch portion sizes
- Drink 8-10 glasses of water every day & your UltraMeal medical food shakes every day
- List the times you eat and how many servings
- Get plenty of rest, relaxation, and sleep every day
For questions or more information – Contact Diane Delf, RN, Director of Wellness and Weight Management at email@example.com