Keep up the great work!
• Drink plenty of water
• Eat 5-6 times /day – healthy meals and snacks every day
• Follow your First Line Therapy food plan and eat all your servings each day
• Drink and enjoy your medical food shakes and eat your medical food bars – try some of the new recipes from last week!
• Get plenty of rest and sound sleep – you will wake up refreshed and energetic
• Exercise! Are you getting your workouts in? Have you gone for your FREE Fitness consult? Have you heard about our Group Fitness classes, Fit Ranx, and great personal training? Everything you need to get moving is right here at Total Health Systems!
• Get outside and enjoy the crispness in the air and the colorful changing season!
• Breathe! Are you relaxing and breathing every day? Try one of our Tai Chi or Yoga classes. Learn to slow the pace and Breathe – inhale life, exhale stress…..
Speaking of Stress reduction….
This week come to Biggest Winner, Wednesday, 5:15, at our Chesterfield Clinic, prepared to learn some great relaxation techniques, after your group training session. Please bring a yoga mat or beach towel/blanket and be ready to relax, slow your pace, lighten your load, learn great relaxation techniques, and breathe in healthy life!
“See less of you next time!”
Questions? Contact Diane Delf, RN, Director of Wellness and Weight Management at 949-0123, or firstname.lastname@example.org