Our massage therapy clinic in Center Line, Michigan, uses cutting-edge techniques to relieve muscle tension from stress, overuse and other common causes. Our massage therapists are all certified and highly experienced in gently manipulating muscle tissue to minimize pain and stiffness.
Benefits of Massage Therapy
Massage therapy is relaxing for both the body and the mind. In addition to soothing tense muscles, it also does the following:
- Relieves stress
- Promotes greater mental function
- Boosts the immune system
- Promotes healthier sleep patterns
- Reduces blood pressure
- Loosens up stiff joints
- Increases flexibility
- Improves circulation
You’ll enjoy these benefits even if you have just one massage per year. However, to experience these benefits consistently, we recommend that you meet with your massage therapist regularly.
Our Massage Techniques
We use many different massage techniques to relax muscles and improve health. These include:
- Craniosacral Therapy: Your craniosacral system includes your spinal cord and brain. During this massage, you will remain clothed while a massage therapist gently applies strategic pressure to the base of your spine and your head.
- Myofascial Release: This is a great massage technique that helps relieve tension and improve circulation around injured muscle fibers.
- Deep Tissue Massage: One of our most popular services, deep tissue massage uses deep kneading, tapping, surface friction and long strokes to relieve deep muscle tension.
- Thai Massage: A Thai massage is done with you remaining fully clothed. It incorporates yoga poses and compressions to stretch and loosen the muscles.
- Reiki: Reiki is focused on improving the flow of positive energy to balance emotions.
- Sports Massage: Try this type of massage if you play sports and want to remain flexible and responsive.
- Detoxification Massage: Our detoxification massage includes essential oils that are gently applied to the spine to bring balance to the body.
- Trigger Point Therapy: This technique focuses on locating and releasing trigger points in the muscles.
Schedule an Appointment
If you want to improve your physical and mental health, we’d love to help. To schedule your appointment with our massage therapy clinic in Center Line, Michigan, fill out our online form.